Since 1997 , Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has been the most recognized and trusted provider of, high quality cleaning and maintenance professionals and families all across Canada. Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services provides cleaning and maintenance factories, retail stores , restaurants , apartments, condominiums, and townhomes . Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has over 30.000 customers in 10 cities across Canada.
The Tech. position we are looking to fill would be to cover Ottawa, from Orleans to Kanata. Each day you will be working in primarily one part of town.
We provide regular day porter cleanings to our honoured customers. You will be working as part of a team of either 1 or 2 and all cleaning supplies are provided.
The schedule is Monday-Saturday. Days usually start around 9 am and end of day varies depending on work load. If this interests you and you would like to discuss further, please provide a good time and number to call you at. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Visit our clients’ homes and offices and assess the state of their carpet;
- Use a variety of tools, techniques, and cleaning products to clean floors and carpets;
- Use pre-cleaning treatments and stain-removers to clean up tough messes;
- Dry carpets with drying machines;
- Move and reset any furniture that needs to be moved in order for you to clean;
- Inspect carpet and upholstery for stains and other signs of wear;
- Provide deep cleaning services;
- Apply deodorizers;
- Assist with tile and grout cleaning;
- Using upholstery cleaning machines like carpet cleaning machines.
- Assist with new carpet installation, and upholstery repair, if need;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Knowledge of the most common carpet-cleaning techniques and tools;
- Previous experience as a carpet cleaning technician is preferred;
- Physical ability to lift furniture and to remain standing for most of your shift;
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred;
- English speaking.
- Security Clearence
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Do you live in Ottawa ? Please do not apply if you are living out of Canada .
Driving Licence (required)