Since 1997 , Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has been the most recognized and trusted provider of, high quality cleaning and maintenance professionals and families all across Canada. Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services provides cleaning and maintenance factories, retail stores , restaurants , apartments, condominiums, and townhomes . Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has over 30.000 customers in 10 cities across Canada.
The Customer Service Position we are looking to fill would be to cover Ottawa,will be working in primarily one part of town.
The schedule is Monday-Friday. Days usually start around 9 am and end of day 5 pm. If this interests you and you would like to discuss further, please provide a good time and number to call you at. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Pick up the phone calls and schedule the days using online tools.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Clean the office & take out the garbage & organize papers if it is necessary.
- Fluently English Speaking & Writing & Listening Abilities
- Located Ottawa
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years’ management experience in an office setting
- Specific industry experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and phone systems
- Fluently French Speaking & Writing & Listening Abilities (Plus)
- Security Clearence
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Do you live in Ottawa ? Please Do not do the application out side of Canada .