Since 1997 , Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has been the most recognized and trusted provider of, high quality cleaning and maintenance professionals and families all across Canada. Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services provides cleaning and maintenance factories, retail stores , restaurants , apartments, condominiums, and townhomes . Y&M Maintenance & Cleaning services has over 30.000 customers in 10 cities across Canada.
The Customer Service Position we are looking to fill would be to cover Ottawa,will be working in primarily one part of town.
The schedule is Monday-Friday. Days usually start around 9 am and end of day 5 pm. If this interests you and you would like to discuss further, please provide a good time and number to call you at. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting or Finance.
- At least two years of work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Security Clearence
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Capable of managing demanding situations
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift